Saturday, April 26, 2014

One day at a time.

Sorry it has been a while but the pain got to be really bad and the medication they had me one made me really mean and not anything like myself. I was totally losing it but after talking to my Dr. and him to the insurance company, the insurance company decided to approve my medication for the next year.

Thank God. I am already starting to have less pain and I am starting to feel like myself a little bit. I have been having headaches and I have felt a bit nauseous with the later not happening before. I usually only feel that way when I am pregnant but I just had my menstrual cycle so it can't be that. My husband said it is probably my body just getting use to the medication again.

Other then that I have been able to move a bit more but no where near where I would like to be, I am still not able to keep up with the house yet which is where I would like to be.

Oh by the way I did get around to making that cake and it came out wonderful, even made home made frosting.


It was so good that this is the cake I will be making for my mother in law for her Birthday/Mother's Day gift. 

Even know things didn't go as well as I would have hoped they would things did progress and like always "anything can be achieved in time".

No comments:

Post a Comment